I got nominated for The Liebster Award by Amy Frank, the blogger behind Amy Frank World Travel. It’s a cool award for lesser-known blogs to get a bit more exposure and connect with others.
The basic rules ( I’m changing them because I can):
* You must provide 5 random facts about yourself.
* You must answer the 5 questions set by the person who nominated you.
* You must create 5 new questions.
* You must nominate 2 bloggers
* You cannot nominate the person who nominated you.
* You must let your nominees know that they have been nominated.
11 random facts about me:
1) I speak fluent German.
2) I constantly crave fried chicken.
3) Computer addict.
4) Highly independent.
5) I caught a pike once.
6) Aviation fanatic.
7) Dumplings are my weakness.
9) Overcome 3 fears successfully in my life.
10) American TV shows. Enough said.
11) Road cycling.
My answers to the questions Amy’s set:
Q) If you could have dinner with anyone in the world, dead or alive, who would it be and why?
A) Megan Fox. Don’t really think it needs an explanation.
Q) What’s the best place about where you live?
A) The weather. Joking. The people really make it what it is.
Q) How have you changed from 5 years ago?
A) More independent, more adventurous, more confident.
Q) Which is worse: no internet or no makeup?
A) I’m going to go out on a limb here and say no internet….
Q) In terms of blogging, what’s your main goal?
A) To show the world what China is really like and shun the media propaganda towards it.
Q) Have you ever met up with anyone in real life that you’ve met through blogging online? Would you?
A) Nope. Sure why not.
Q) Any allergies?
A) No. Thank “god”.
Q) Where’s the best place you’ve travelled to?
Q) If you won the lottery, what things would be at the top of your list to spend it on first?
A) Travel…. Oh and also probably a Lamborghini and a flat in the city.
Q) What’s the sickest (illness wise) you’ve ever been?
A) Thailand. On the way from Koh Tao to Bangkok on a boat from Koh Tao to Chumphon port. 2 hours of torture where I locked myself in the boat toilet and had constantly to decide whether to throw up or “sit down”. Had to cut my trip to Bangkok short and booked myself into the most vile beach hut feeling sorry for myself for 2 day. Nightmare of an experience.
Q) What’d be your dream job?
A) I have a couple but a dream job which is an unlikely reality would be to own a hostel.
The 2 bloggers that I nominate…
Josh from Creating Josh
Gaetan from TravelCathy
…and the 5 questions they have to answer!
1) What’s the secret reason behind why you travel?
2) Worst experience you’ve ever had travelling?
3) Weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
4) Who is your inspiration?
5) If you could live anywhere in the world… Where?